With an emphasis on Fun, Learning and Socialising, this is the perfect way for those who have felt intimidated by the game to get comfortable on the course.
It is the ideal place for beginners getting started in the game, former golfers who are just getting back into the game, current golfers who would like to introduce new friends or family to the game and anyone who's main emphasis is to get out on the course and enjoy the game without the stress of serious competition golf.
These days are hosted by Certified PGA of Australia Member - Paul Williamson, who has over 25 years of experience helping everyday golfers to enjoy the game more.
Feel free to contact Paul if you have any questions
Check out the FAQ section below
|What are the Saturdays Social Golf like?|
|Who are these days for?|
- Graduates of any 'Get into Golf' programs or clinics looking for somewhere to play.
- Anyone who has the basic skills of hitting, chipping and putting.
- Current golfers who have friends or family just getting into the game and want to introduce them to the course and the game in a less intimidating way.
- Anyone who just wants to have fun on the golf course and competition golf is of no interest.
- Individuals, pairs and groups of friends are all welcome.
This is not serious golf, just as much fun as possible!
|Who are these days NOT for?|
- Anyone who is too serious about their golf.
- Sticklers for the full rules of golf. Anyone who's anger and bad behavior on the course makes others feel uncomfortable.
- Anyone who gets frustrated with playing with new golfers and isn't willing to help them learn.
- Anyone breaching the above is NOT WELCOME and will be asked to leave the group.
- There are plenty of other places to play serious golf and Paul is more than happy to guide you to them.
|When are these days held?|
|Where are they held?|
|How much do these days cost?|
|What is included?|
|Do I need to own clubs?|
|What if I don't know anyone?|